Our base workshop is delivered in two consecutive days, yet flexible to meet a variety of durations and formats. It's designed to reveal insight to participants in an experiential manner so as to increase their awareness and integrate their learning.
Our workshops are led by expert facilitators who guide individual reflection through interactive presentations, discussions, exercises and peer learning.
While our base workshop, “Developing a Human-Centric Leading Mindset" builds leadership skills, we also design and deliver customized leadership development programs that support the reduction of symptoms such as, but not limited to: toxic workplaces; low engagement; tension, conflict and resistance to change; talent attrition; productivity drops; errors/failures; miscommunication; silos; stalled negotiations; moral injury; burnout; suicide ideation; misaligned teams; team cohesion; learning; innovative even ingenious problem-solving and the mindset aspects of disaster preparedness.
Leaders and change-makers who want to:
(1) be proactive drivers in their lives and work,
(2) feel more certain amidst uncertainty,
(3) face people-related tension, conflict and resistance to change with more ease and skill,
(4) respond wisely in face of challenges and
(5) cultivate conversations and workplace cultures that bring out the best in each person involved en route to achieving important end goals.